With most insurers we are in the Verloskundige Zorggroep Groot Amsterdam (VZGA).
As a practice, we are united with 32 other practices under the Verloskundige Zorggroep Groot Amsterdam (Midwifery Care Group).
Together we strive for the highest quality of care.
If you want to check whether our practice has a contract with you health insurer, you will find us under ‘Verloskundige Zorggroep’ (and not under ‘van der Hoopstraat) on the website from the health insurer.
Obstetric care is part of the basic health insurance package. This means that the costs for the care you receive from us are reimbursed under the basic insurance.
As a care group we are contracted with 7 health insurers and their affiliated insurance companies. The health insurers below see the great added value of working together on quality:
- Zilveren Kruis (including Interpolis, FBTO, de Friesland, AON)
- Menzis (including Anderzorg)
- ONVZ (including VvAA, PNO, Jaaah)
- DSW (including InTwente, Stad Holland)
- ENO (including Salland, HollandZorg, ZorgDirect)
- ASR (including Ditzo)
- Caresq (including Eucare, Aevitae)
- Zorg en Zekerheid: we are contracted in 2022 but not via the care group. All care will be reimbursed through your insurance.
How about the other health insurers: UPDATE
- CZ (including Ohra, Delta Lloyd, Nationale Nederlanden, Juist) and VGZ (including Univé, Bewust+, IZZ, IZA, UMC, ZEKUR, United Customers) are very likely to join the other health insurers in the care group.